AirCoin(New AIR) Immigration Rules And Release Rules

1. New AIR immigration rules

Those who participated in the consensus & lock-up plan(round 1)and participated in the consensus & lock-up plan(round 2) before 07:30, September 4, 2021, UTC, and never sold AIR will get 80%.

Those who participated in the consensus & lock-up plan (round 1) and participated in the consensus & lock-up plan(round 2) after 07:30, September 4, 2021, UTC, and never sold AIR will get 60%.

Those who participated in the consensus & lock-up plan (round 1) but haven’t participated in the consensus & lock-up plan(round 2) and never sold AIR will get 50%.

Those who haven’t participated in the consensus & lock-up plan (round 1) but participated in the consensus & lock-up plan (round 2) before 07:30, September 4, 2021, UTC, and never sold AIR will get 60%.

Those who haven’t participated in the consensus & lock-up plan (round 1) but participated in the consensus & lock-up plan (round 2) after 07:30, September 4, 2021, UTC, and never sold AIR will get 40%.

Those who haven’t participated in the consensus & lock-up plan (round 1) but participated in the consensus & lock-up plan (round 2) before 07:30, September 4, 2021, UTC, and there were fewer than two sales will get 30%

Those who haven’t participated in the consensus & lock-up plan (round 1) but participated in the consensus & lock-up plan (round 2) after 07:30, September 4, and there were fewer than 2 sales will get 20%.

Those who didn’t participate in the consensus & lock-up plan (round 1) and didn’t participate in the consensus & lock-up plan (round 2) but reported and never sold AIR will get 11% - 12%.

Those who have held fewer than 3.8 billion AIR and never sold will get 80%.

If we find the lock-up personnel has a secret address, the position of immigration will be reduced by 50%.

We will never immigrate the addresses with a position of fewer than 100 million AIR.

We will never immigrate those who slander the community.

We will never immigrate blocked users.

We will never immigrate those who have a big cash-out.

1. New AIR release rules.

Those who have held more than 3.8 billion AIR will release 1% per month, and the release ratio will behalf every 12 months.

Those who have held fewer than 3.8 billion AIR will release 10% in the first month, 1% every month, and the release ratio will behalf every 12 months.

The community will issue an NFT for each immigration address. If you hold the NFT, you will receive 1% of your lock position from a smart contract every month.

Users can transfer the NFT to others.

The final interpretation of rules belongs to the AirCoin(NEW AIR) community.

Most of us didn’t make it to round 1 or round 2, can you please give some examples for below 3.8B and over 3.8B, how the release will be? I bought mine a couple of weeks ago, and never sold even one. If it over 3.8B and it is 1% per month, it will take 8 years?

I got blocked on the community for asking questions, never got a reason, never slandard air just straight block for trying to reason with rude people

I am hopeful that they will show maturity, and own the fact that the way that the address change was far from optimal, and also feel the disappointment of all the investors like us who want to help the project, and give us a good solution so that we can help them take the project to new heights! So please give us information and examples about the new migration that you mentioned.

What is the Wallet for have lock-up Air ?

Am just getting this news now I have just 16million of the old air. How can I migrate to the new one.

Oi gostaria de saber se alguém sabe como vai ser a migração e se será altomatica ou temos que fazer alguma solicitação pois acredito que eles sabem quem possui contato do token

Alguém sabe como eles vão dar os novos token e como será feito ou temos que passar no endereço de carteira

do you want to fool a lot of people out there?! if it’s like this who will be responsible!? migrating from old to new, I lost a lot of money.

if you are a good person, give me a few percent back…
this is my aircoin address

0x81ac32CdA35C46afA98dC8150534BD6a21Be7e0c

1 Like

They are criminals. I lost a lot of money bc they simply devalued the token / stole most of our money by saying “we are migrating to a new contract.”

They are thieves and nothing more.